Monday, October 17, 2011

Tattoo Ideas

So I've been designing tattoos for myself the past couple of weeks, and I'm excited to share them!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

This one has lyrics from the song "If I Die Young" by The Band Perry, and the complete verse is "Lord, make me a rainbow; I'll shine down on my mother, she'll know I'm safe with you when she stands under my colors".

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

This is from Blue October's "Jump Rope", saying "It will get hard, life's like a jump rope: Up, down, up, down"

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

This is from the song "Calling You" by Blue October, and it says "It's not so difficult; the world is not so difficult".

1 comment:

  1. I'm a huge Blue Fan (and I'm starting to like The Band Perry too!)...but the Blue October tats are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete